Saturday, January 21, 2012

All the time?!

I often wonder if others have to work so damn hard at being happy... shit, not even "happy," just "not fucking miserable."

In my life, I've encountered numerous people who are irritated, downright bothered by my quiet nature. It manages to anger them, of all things.

  • You CAN'T be that fucking quiet all the time! You're hiding something!
  • Do I make you THAT uncomfortable that you won't fucking talk around me?
  • Listen here, if you want to get ANYWHERE, you're going to have to TALK!
  • Look, I just COULDN'T give you an A in class (8th grade English) because you DON'T TALK. Maybe next year you'll learn to speak up. But it's CLASS! It was beaten into me that you're not supposed to SPEAK during class. I READ AND WRITE the English language better than anyone in this fucking class... NATIVE speakers, and you're giving me a B because I don't SPEAK in class? WHAT THE FUCK?! (of course, I only thought this... as I only nodded sadly at the stupid cunt for fucking up my otherwise straight A report card the entire fucking school year)
  • Bullshit she "doesn't talk," I'm sure that fucking little hypocrite talks shit the moment we walk away from her.

That last one always makes electricity run down my spine... as I fight the urge to sweep the floor with the fucking bitches who always say that within earshot of me.
Bitch, if I had any sort of preconceived negative opinion of you, I wouldn't be hanging out with you in the first place. But hey, guess what! Looks like you managed to place yourself on my shitlist for being so fucking retardedly catty, so now I WILL talk shit about you... behind your back and IN FRONT of your face.

ANYWAY! While this attitude others have towards my naturally shy/silent nature manages to anger/sadden me, I snap out of it because I find I have similar sentiments towards naturally sunny people.

  • Seriously, you can't be that fucking happy all the time!
  • Is this bitch on drugs? It has to be drugs... that shit just isn't natural.
  • Goddamn it! It's way too fucking early to be listening to your fucking hyena laugh. Lower your decibels, bimbo.
  • NO I WON'T laugh or smile... let me wallow in my self-pity, you annoying ass.


I'll work on that shit. I must.
But I will NEVER be loud in the morning. Fuck that.

No comments: