Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oink

I've seen my FB blow up with a ton of videos in regards to the whole "Shit girls say" series.
I had never actually sat down to watch the videos, but considering that I needed a laugh today (after a somewhat maddening gym session. The newbies really REALLY frustrated me today... except for one who told me I had "beautiful punching form." That shit made me blush. I'm hood, homie! That shit's natural), I sat down and wasted an hour of my life checking out these videos.
I'm guilty of NUMEROUS things pointed out in the videos... whether it's the normal girl, or the asian girl/black girl/spanish girl (MAJOR gripe with the name. I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAATE when they refer to a Latina as "Spanish." It makes me want to stab an imbecilic motherfucker).
My number one?
MAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anyway, seeing the videos made me want to be more of a mute... but then I remembered I talk more like a dude... you know, with my incessant swearing and references to ANYONE as "dude" or "man"... not to mention my occasional "suck my dick!"s.
I'm good... I'm good... as long as I cool it with the sighs and spacing out.

In other news of the "manly" kind: I had my first pork tenderloin for lunch today.
I consider that shit manly because how often do you hear a chick say she eats that shit?
Pork tenderloin...

The muslim/jew in me totally felt dirty afterwards. Seriously. I felt like shit... not health-wise, but just this bizarre-o sense of guilt.
Such strong guilt, I managed to dislike the taste.
Needless to say, the only pork I'm ever going to consume guilt-free will be BACON (my mouth watered at the mere sight of the word. I need bacon back in my life. BACON!)... with the occasional taste of honey-glazed ham. Other than that, I'll stay kosher, thanks.

(Sorry, I'm exhausted... this is all you get today. Sure beats reading "FUCK!" written 100 times across the page, right? Right)

No comments: