Friday, January 20, 2012

Galletas

Feeling depressed?
Got dumped?
Were you the poor soul who scored third to lowest on the Molecular Biology exam in the entire lecture hall?
Parents bickering again?

Dude! Fret no more! BAKE STUFF!
Nutella oatmeal cookies on left
Red velvet sandwich cookies on right (Paula Dean style. I don't give a fuck that she has diabetes, she got there somehow, right? And I'm sure it was fun AS FUCK, too).
Motherfucking DELICIOUS!
And the size of my head.
I've spent the last... seven hours baking with my sister.
Sure, two of those hours were spent shopping for ingredients and a couple of appliances (so uh... we kinda burned our mixer, and had to make an emergency run to Target at 9PM), but we've been concentrated on baking for seven hours.
Ok... that's a lie. We've also been discussing her love life.

It's so cute to see her so excited. It's a trip to see how much love she's putting into these baked goods (I should probably mention these baked good are meant for her dude).
It's nice bonding time. She tells me what's up, and I give some input.
The blind leading the blind? Maybe... but hey, I'm making damn fucking sure she keeps the psycho-girlfriend tendencies down... that has to count for something, right? I may not know how to keep a dude, but I definitely know how to point out female's psychotic behavior.
Don't do that!
Don't say that!
CALM DOWN!
DON'T text him!
Shut up and cut it out! Don't be a fucking psycho, idiot!

I'm so going to be that fucking spinster sibling out of this bunch... I already have the "Gives good advice on behaviors one should AVOID" shit on lock.
But look at that! I'll be useful for something!

No comments: