Thursday, May 31, 2007

Where the hell are you going?

Talk about addictions: Geeze!! 19 year-olds these days!
My cousin, the one with the weirdo tattoo of the letter "A," and also the one who tYpEZ Nd tALks LyKe diSS OMG! hAHa! Yey! YipPEe sKipEe! She's gotten yet another tat:I must say... I'm starting to get VERY envious... and I'm a push away from telling her to start picking nicer tattoos! Who the hell does she think she is? Popeye?!

One thing's for sure: If this kid gets another one... I'm gonna have to say "Fuck it" and just get mine... at least mine has a damn meaning... unlike Mademoiselle Popeye over there.

P.S. I'm so freakin' addicted to that stupid commercial about the Springs Preserve! That song is so, SO catchy. I find myself bouncing to the song... and a huge smile crosses my face... and that dumb little turtle is so fucking cute! But I can't find it on-line!! I want that fucking song! (The entire commercial wouldn't be too bad either. Stupid adorable commercials. How come I can easily find the Orbit commercial with the Lint Licker line, but not this one? Yeah, the Orbit commercial is awesome, but I also want cute!)

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

What does the one you want to get look like?

AnoMALIE said...

I'm thinkin' 'bout the "Tramp Stamp."
No. I'm not.
I'm getting "Don't Panic" written on my wrist (so that I can cover it up with bangles/watches/etc if I ever really need to go anywhere where tattoos are frowned upon).

That... or I'll get the Purines on my left shoulder, and the Pyrimidines on my right (this one's more of a joke though, I don't think I'd ever stoop that low. I'd get Spongebob drawn on me before such massive nitrogenous structures. Plus, I passed Biochemistry, so I don't have to follow through with the promise that I'd get the Purines/Pyrimidines if I failed the class again... yeah, again).

Yey for me! But this only happens if Popeye gets another tattoo... which is HIGHLY probable.