Sunday, October 21, 2007

Burro Bites

So, something always goes wrong when I get a haircut. It's inevitable.
I've come to accept it... and I try to get over my disappointment ASAP.

What's wrong with it this time?

Well, this time I didn't fight with my cousin who's also my hairdresser.
I also didn't spill any secrets or force her to spill any of her own.

No... this time I went over to her house on a Sunday afternoon... right after the Liga Soccer match, but in the middle of "Republica Deportiva."

How is this bad?
Well... you see... I kind of like soccer.
Why do I like soccer? (rookie... and you say you know me...)
Cristiano Ronaldo.
Duh.

Well... as she was working on my hair, I heard "Manchester United."
I knew Manchester won their game yesterday 4-1, but I was still anxious to see the goals.
So what did I do?
I looked up at the television... just as she was working on the right side of my head.
What did this provoke?
This: Doesn't look so bad? Let's look a little closer:This is how it looked two weeks ago:Now, it's not so bad (it's just short... but I'm used to that length since it's been like that for two years on and off)... but when I look at the other side... it just doesn't look right.
It's sort of... straight. With no... umm... shall we say "Burro Bites?" It sort of looks like I went up to Mount Charleston and got attacked by a pack of hungry, wild burros that decided to only chew away at the right side of my hair.

I now look like Baby Suri (I'm not hating on the child... but she's a freaking child with the haircut! C'mon now!)... and I didn't even get to see Cristiano Ronaldo... just damn Wayne Rooney's Nordic-looking ass.
Yey... hooray.

3 comments:

Mooney said...

You should have had her even it out. I mean, yeah it would have been shorter in the end, but atleast they'd be even? Or she could have attempted to do the same to the left side. Eh.

I've thinned out my own hair and added layers in the process. I think I cut out way too much on my left side...but if I straighten it you can't really tell.

Damn...I'm still awake and watching Laguna on The N. These people are retarded.

Native Minnow said...

I like the Burro excuse!

AnoMALIE said...

Mooney- I think that's why I became addicted to Laguna/the Hills... it's so damn annoying and stupid, you just have to watch what retarded shit these kids will come up with next. Now I really want MTV to watch the Ryan Sheckler reality show. He may be 17... but DAMN, has that boy grown up!! Hottie (I feel so dirty saying that).
And as for my hair... you see, I left in a hurry... so my hair still wasn't dry and she (nor I) didn't see the extent of the fuck up. I've decided I'm leaving it the way it is. It's not noticeable unless I point it out to people (that's what I tell myself).

NM- I like it too... it keeps me from crying whenever I look in the mirror.