Saturday, October 13, 2007

Little piece of me died

I just got back from one of my closest friend's wedding... well, the church part.

Yes... I was the sappy friend in the back row crying during the whole "I take you... blah blah blah" part of the ceremony (I guess they're called vows... I wouldn't know anything about them).
So lame... but it's heartbreaking to see the chick you hung out with during the teen years and sort of fought with (over the stupiest, ugliest motherfucker ever) is now moving on while you're still at home having problems making decisions like "Should I leave to school thirty minutes early today... or make it forty this time?"

To see a friend dressed in white is so freaking... weird... it's a strange kind of sadness.
You're 21!! Don't do itttttttttt!!

But alas, people have to grow up.

Later on today I'll have to juggle my sister's 20th birthday hoigthy-toighty dinner (that her friends are throwing her... friends I'm not fond of, but I must go to accompany the Little Sister), church, and my friend's Wedding reception.

God, help us all.
(and I'll also be writing my post dedicated to Little Sister... I can't straight up neglect her little entry just because I'm busy being a girl)

No comments: