Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I forget the important ones

Ey, yo, monkeyface!
You're the best!

Thanks to your birth, mom stopped doing this kind of shit to Older Bro and me:(but then she started dressing us like tiwns, although I'm two and a half years older than you. Those ten years sucked)

Sure, we fight... a lot... and make each other cry both in private and public (screaming war? Sure, why not, I got time for that today) but we also share many "I love my sister" moments... like when we get stalked by weirdo Mexicans in Mexico and one of us has to give the very nasty mean mug (which always ends up being me)... or when we do stupid things like blow kisses to strangers while on road trips with our parents which only leads to us getting in trouble after one asshole follows us for miles and scares the shit out of us... or when you tell me some guy breaks your heart and I go out looking for blood, like that one time in fourth grade when I kicked that one boy's ass for you during lunch-time (thanks, it gave me quite the reputation).
We might not see eye-to-eye on many issues, but you keep me sane... very sane... and you teach me how to be "normal" i.e. how to do my hair/make-up (how weird is it when your younger sister has to teach you all this shit?). You hear me out late at night and cry with me when I have my very seriously sad episodes... and you give me that hug when I need it most.
Thank you.
Happy belated Birthday.
(is it weird that I still remember what that cake tasted like?)
I'll tell you a secret: Whenever I get pissed off at you, all I have to do to calm down is think of you when you were that old and remember what a bright little brat you were back then. Also, I secretly wish that if I ever have a daughter, I want her to look/be a smart ass like you.
:)

Also:
Chase,
Happy Belated Birthday!
(you too were going to get a separate entry all to yourself)
You're the best friend I don't deserve! I can be so horrible sometimes, but you still just ignore me on my off-days and move on. Thank you.

I'm sorry to both you Libra girls... it's unfair and stupid... but this week has just been brutal for my brain! I've been absent minded... but you all know this.
Me: Dude, I can just get a total of 67 percent, plus my 6 extra credit points, and get a 70 in the class.
Sister: Dude, that's 73.
Me: I mean, I can get a 63 in class... and the 6 extra points would bump it to a 70.
Sister: ...that's 69.
Need I say more?
Y'all still love me, right?

I'll go back to normal (you know, to the point where I just say some random word in the middle of a sentence because that word popped into my head... or when my conversation will trail off and I'll forget what I was talking about) soon.

No comments: