Sunday, October 28, 2007

Three movies and a test

Hey, AnoMALIE, why was it that you have to re-take molecular again?

Well... because when it came to note taking, I liked fucking around and doodled all over my notes/had side conversations with my buddy Chase:
But also because instead of studying, I spent my important weekends bullshitting around...
and by the looks of it, things haven't changed.

I have a molecular exam in less than 24 hours... and what did I do this weekend?
This:
(Not bad, but it did bum me out for the night... it also didn't help that I felt super out of place because I decided to dress like a preppy golfer to the East side of Vegas... where "my people" aka latin gangsta's stared me down like nobody's business... which, of course, was only met by my "You want a Driver to your 'intimidating' little face, motherfucker?" attitude. Why is it that I can only be a bitch to my latinos? Also!! They fucking charged me 10 dollars for this movie! Ten fucking dollars!! What does my ticket say? Thank you! Bitch ass ticket agent. Perrrrrra.)
(So I kept it safe and stayed in my side of town on Saturday. By far, the best, cutest movie I saw over the weekend. Not that the other two were bad, by no means... I just liked this one better)
(I told myself I was going to study all day today. Did I? Hell no. It didn't take much convincing from Little Sister and Mom to go to this movie... followed by some P.F. Changs.... which tasted like shit, by the way)

And now... I swear, seriously, that I am going to study.... seriously.

1 comment:

elbee said...

Oh! How as Darjeeling? And Lars and the Real Girl? I really want to see both movies.