Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Give me that cable!!

This transpired last night, when Sister came home from work at around 12 AM and I was still working on my lab report.

Little Sister: Did you tell AnoMALIE what AlcoholicCoolNeighbor said?
Mom: No, I haven't talked to her all day (very true).
(from the office)
Me: No!!!! What? What did he say??
Little Sister: Shut up, I'm talking to Mom.
(I run to the kitchen where Mom and Little Sister are talking while making quesadillas)
Me: What did AlcoholicCoolNeighbor say?
Mom and Little Sister: That he has cable.
Little Sister: He's had cable for over a year now...

Whaaaaaaaaat?!
Mother fucker.

2 comments:

Mooney said...

They have CABLE?! I wonder if my dad can get cable..

Mooney said...

No, it's by David Bustamante. It;s from the novela Gitanas.