Friday, October 19, 2007

Carrito Bonito

My parents have been hard at work trying to bribe me to go to medical school since the moment I told them I was no longer interested in becoming a physician back in... April?
Money? No.
Trips to Europe/Asia/South America? ... umm... man, I pass.
Manchester United sideline tickets? .... oh man... why does my chest hurt? No.
Mercedes-Benz S550? Oh man... why... do my ovaries hurt? N... o.

I've turned everything down... I managed to convince myself to say no to the car because I supposedly don't like driving cars.

I say supposedly because I had never driven a car (notice I said "had").
I've ridden in cars multiple times... obviously... but driving one has never really interested me.

Well, today I had to drive my sister's Jetta (due to Mom taking my 4Runner to work and leaving me car-less for my gym time... and AnoMALIE goes through hell to get her gym time).
I thought I was going to hate it. I told myself I was going to.
But no.
No.
Not at all.
Lord, I loved driving the thing!

Fuck... this is going to be hard.
Maybe... I can go to medical school for six months... get the Mercedes... and then disappear?

1 comment:

Kelley Karas said...

D.O. One year baby! all the way.