Monday, January 7, 2008

KSDjhgf8f724ba!!

My sister's leaving me in about 18 hours...
My brother's got another... 36 hours or so.

What's making me angry, though, is the fact that I find myself getting depressed at the thought of them leaving me.

Why the hell can't they be leaving me for, say, Kentucky? Nebraska? South Dakota? New Jersey?
Why the fuck London and Madrid?

Why?!

I'll be sitting here... Las Vegas, Nevada... almost running over dipshit pedestrians... maybe going to a club full of hoighty-toighty tourists... getting pissed every time some old bitch tries to boss me around at the gym.

....
Fuck... my bro just came back from the store...
and after screaming at him earlier in the day for not taking me with him to sushi...
he still got me guitar hero.

I'm going to fucking cry.

GAHHHHHHHHHH.
I hate being a girl.

No comments: