Monday, January 14, 2008

5 stars

So I 5-starred all the songs on medium...
...even that Slayer bastard of a song "Raining Blood."

I miss school.

****
Now, onto something totally random and off-topic:
For those of you who didn't believe me about this guy, here are some pictures depicting exactly what type of shit I have to deal with: (Boy... aren't we proud?)(Is it me, or does Silvester Stallone look waaayy better holding one of those... even at the ripe old age of 50-60-whatever... on Rambo... mmm... Rambo....)(Funnn!!--not-- Look at those poor children! All they do is play Banda music for tips... and these guys submit them to a gun show... poor kids)(This picture inspires ire more than anything... especially since one of those nimrods is my first cousin. Good thing the dumbass grew up)(He thinks he owns the world just because his dad has an escalade.... on lease)(I added this just because I think it's funny--no, not in the "let me ridicule you" way, but in the "haha, cute" way--... and hardcore stereotypical of what people think Mexicans do on their free-time... but oddly enough... I too enjoy this... sort of... from a safe distance)

And just because I think it's hilarious (hey, don't add me on myspace if you don't want me to have an opinion on your pictures)
I love the kid as a friend... I mean, when he's cool with someone, he's cool with someone. I sure as hell wouldn't like to be on his bad side (hence why I edited his face. I value my life despite how depressed I've become over the last week).
However... I don't agree with what he does for a living... which is obvious, right? And the whole "Let me look tough holding this gun in front of the camera" just doesn't swing with me... who the hell does he think he is? Zé Pequeno?
Anyway... just thought I'd show ya'll what kind of shit I have to deal with... and why it's so imperative for me to come up with quick excuses to not date a guy.

2 comments:

Native Minnow said...

I just watched a show on the history channel about the gangs in Chicago through the '80s, '90s and '00s. It's scary how violent that stuff gets. They dropped over 500 bodies in 2003. Most of the pics they showed were of gangsters acting tough with their guns. They also said that the only photos many of the families could use for the obituaries were mug shots. I'm very thankful I grew up in a more privileged area than that.

TravelinDin said...

hahaha! he added me on myspace too but never got to look at his pictures! thanks for the laugh!