Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OL to Sept

Dear September,
I know we've never really gotten along.
I complain a lot about you... and you insists on making me cry.
Yes, if it weren't for you, Mom and Ruffles wouldn't have been born...
and your weather is gorgeously mild...
But you're an asshole.
You break my relationships, you kill my loved ones... and even your Virgos are little jerkoff minions that try running my life every chance they get (sorry Mom, but it's true. Virgos and I DO NOT get along, they're far too tyrannical and stone-hearted). As a month, you're just ruthless!
So... I propose this:
Please, be nice to me... you don't even have to be amazing. I don't need to win anything, I don't need to find anyone... I just don't want to cry. And it would be fantastic if none of my loved ones died this month... since you were quite fond of it last year... I hope it was just a phase.

If that happens, I promise never to talk shit about you, and actually look forward to you for the rest of my years.
Deal?

(Yeah motherfucker... you better agree!)

K, thnx.
AnoMALIE

No comments: