Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blair

Tired, but happy.
Now sad.

It was a good day, but knowing I'm going to leave in a little over a day bums me out.
Leaving annoying-ass Rafa makes me sad.

I met his friend today. The "hottie." His face is... not so much... but his body... Jesus Christ, his body!
And his hands were very soft, softer than mine (with my damn manly calluses from weight lifting made me feel so fucking ashamed when I shook his hand. WAIT! THEY'RE ONLY ROUGH BECAUSE I LIFT... heavy... like a guy...). He also has a voice that is very agreeable to my ears.
Poor guy looked like a lost puppy when we found him waiting about a block away from Rafa's place. It was more than obvious the poor kid had a rough couple of hours. Reminded me of the shit time I had in Paris... it would have rocked had I known someone out there... and I would have definitely broken down into violent sobs the moment I'd see him/her.

Anyway, I'm sleepy after being out all day, catching a nasty tan... the day after the hurricane that turned into a tropical storm (I'm acquiring a strange orange glow... I find it mighty unattractive, actually).

No comments: