Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why I'm not a girl

I complain about being considered a boy, and after much thought, I think I understand why: I don't participate in a lot of known female behavior.

1. I don't post bathroom photos of myself... showcasing my rack (there WAS that twitpic photo from not too long ago, but it pales in comparison to this one).
What. The. Fuck?
I don't... it's just... I prefer not showcasing my toilet to the public like that.
And I don't really care about showing you how nicely my beerbelly is coming along.... because that was your intention in this photo... right?

2. I don't dig acrylics.
ESPECIALLY NOT THESE:
call me crazy, but I think your manicurist suffers from ADD...
Seriously, the more this fad catches on, the more my inner rage grows. It makes me VIOLENT to see girls with these talons. I'm convinced a chick with a nasty case of nail fungus came up with this style. Shit that thick is NOT natural... and for God's sake, stick to a color palate. What the fuck is that shit? Fuck. And... sorry, but I must ask: How the fuck do you clean your ass? It's a nightmare to even imagine.

3. I never have, nor will I ever, pose with a gun.
(photos removed out of fear... hahaha)

Yeah... looks like I'll be stuck being one of the boys.
Bummeroo.

No comments: