Wednesday, August 17, 2011

JESSI!

I'm an awesome sister.

It may not be apparent, but I actually enjoy traveling with my sister.
We fight like cats and dogs, but we tend to collect funny memories.
This time, it was no different.

As we were waiting for our flight to depart from Vegas, Sister and I noticed this one boy eerily staring at her. He eventually moved his way to sit directly in front of D.
He did not say a word, he would just stare with a smile on his face.
D: I feel like I should... shake his hand... or give him an autograph. What the fuck?
We lost him once we boarded the plane, since Sis and I were the last ones to board... and we we split into sitting in the front between a group of old men.
Sister sat between the two more normal gentlemen, she forced me to sit between the most loquacious, annoying old men on the plane. Add to that, these men had TERRIBLE breath.
Why the fuck don't you guys sit next to each other so I don't have to sit here between you two to suffer through your halitosis-laden conversation?

After nearly three hours of holding in my vomit, the plane stopped in St. Louis, where everyone but about six of us got off. As we waited for the new group of people to board the plane, D moved to the seat next to me and we decided to eat one of our dog biscuits for "lunch."
As we were shamefully eating our banana-nut dog biscuits, the creeper reappeared... and took the seat next to D.
He did not say a word. He just did his creepy stare... where he invades your space... not saying a word.
After D very uncomfortably faced me, she mouthed off "What the fuck?" and that's where my giggle-fest began.
We tried texting each other, but that went to shit because this guy then proceeded to impose himself on us so he could read our phones. Even I was affected in this one.
I updated my status and even twitter... and I'm sure he read it all.

After everyone boarded, that's when he decided to speak up.
He was... strange.
Sister would answer his questions, and as she was doing that, I busted out a book so I could act busy while I was actually laughing my ass off.
At one point, he asked for her name, and she said it was Jessica.

Ok, so we finally arrive in Chicago.
He mirrors all of our movements... so we decide to jump into the girl's bathroom.
The place was packed, and once we were done doing our thing, we headed outside, thinking the coast was clear.
WELL...
He was waiting by the escalator to baggage claim.
"JESSI!"
My sister did not say a word.
Once we were at baggage claim, he stood next to D and once again, called her "Jessi," but this time, he tried going in for a hug.
That was finally where Sister stopped being nice and she looked him up and down and walked away.
"This bitch... taking the liberty to call me by my imaginary nickname... pshhh!"

I have not laughed so hard in a while.
Chicago is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC.
82 and sunny... I love it.

No comments: