Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Not Really Ranting

WOW.
I fucking LOVE DC. It's beautiful out here... you know, before the hurricane hits and all.
My bro lives two or three (I didn't count, I was too busy trying to ignore Dad's naco comments) from the National Mall. I can't even accurately recall how many ridiculously handsome young men I've bumped into in my bro's apartment building ALONE.
It's a motherfucking dream, I tell you. Just not when we bump into each other and I'm rocking a wife beater and running shorts. That's embarrassing... I'm not one of those girls who looks good in that sort of gear.... I look more like a disheveled psychopath... with my panting and all.
I'm stoked to see such smart men tend to be so goddamn handsome. It's a DREAM COME TRUE, damn it!

Broski lives in "the snobby" part of the city, to properly quote him.
Everyone eats healthy (HIGH FIIIIIVE!!), works out (I'm having a motherfucking orgasm here... ok, no, I'm not, but if I were a dog, my tail would be wagging frantically right now), and they all seem to be between the ages of 25 and 35 (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YESSSSSSSSS!). Just today, Rafa took me on a little run to see the mall at night. I've never been so fucking excited.

I was tired as fuck when I got here... now I'm feeling invincible like I imagine a heroin fiend might feel like after shooting up... or more like a coke fiend.

And now, because we all know how this goes:
I had my DD today, as usual.
What was it?
The fan-fucking-tastic book collection the REAL owner of this loft owns.
The guy has an extraordinary mini library. He even has Jane Austen (Emma, of all books, Mooney! lol).
This guy outdoes my Princeton SoulMate by a long shot. LONG SHOT.... because I even found Gabriel Garcia Marquez in his collection. This guy is a fucking MASTER!
Anyway, as I was browsing the multitude of books and squealing with glee every other book, I saw The Master had a couple of Chuck Palahniuk books.
I went for one I hadn't heard of...
Popular book in this place, based on the wear and tear of the pages
now, it's my buddy for the next week...while I handle this wack-ass storm.
And so... yeah, there you have it, my DD. As always, I don't intentionally seek it, it just finds me... and obviously, I welcome it with a silly smile... like some preteen... 'cause I don't know anyone who won't smile the moment someone mentions their Darcy.

3 comments:

Mooney said...

Emma? Wow. But I suppose that would be the Austen book I'd expect in a male's collection over P&P or Sense and Sensibility. I like this guy already! Haha.

AnoMALIE said...

lol I know. I'm now trying to ask questions about the dude without seeming too interested or stalker-ish. ha!

Mooney said...

Haha, what does he look like? LOL. Just tell Rafa I'm interested since he has EMMA! XDD