Thursday, August 18, 2011

Seis banderas!

Ohhhhhh, Six Flags, how you've reminded me of my youth!!!!

Awesome time spent at that fantastic amusement park.
I had forgotten of the awesome with which roller coaster are filled.
Sure, I came back burnt as a motherfucker:
I'd NEVER fucking cut it as a field worker.
I'm a white girl. Can't even have the luxury of tanning...
(my left arm is currently reminding me what a fucking asshole I am, with it's constant burn... it's as if my brother were giving me one of those indian rugburns every ten seconds), but I had SO much fun. SO MUCH.
Honestly, I had forgotten how... awesome life can be. Plain and simple.
It was genuine happiness. I didn't care what others were thinking of me (although... there were certain instances where I'd catch dirty men shamelessly staring at my tits... but that was MY fault, for wearing white to a park that is known for having water rides... guess I had it coming. So yeah, when I'd catch their eyes piercing though my shirt, all I could think was "N-ohhhh, but AnoMALIE wanted to wear a white shiiirt. There ya go, retard. Do it again!"), or trying to impress others... or trying to look good to find a guy. Nope.
I. Did. Not. Care.
I just wanted to get on as many roller-coasters as possible.
I rode every single one, and each time, I'd catch myself smiling from ear to ear.
How can anyone be depressed at a theme park? Impossible!
My godmother was surprised that I wouldn't scream or freak out... since everyone else would act like a typical girl... but I'd just sit there giggling like some fucking toddler who is playing peekaboo with her Dad. It wasn't even a nervous laugh (or a maniacal one, if that's what you're thinking)... it was just... a laugh. A true, good laugh... that would often come about because of the hilarious things my family members scream when scared (my godmom would only scream "A CHINGA'O! A CHINGA'OOOOO!" and I mean... this girl is saintly... so to hear her cuss is something that truly amuses me).

On the drive home, I still felt as if I had a harness firmly pressed against my chest... and as if I'd be lifted off my seat at any second (I went on this 200-foot drop ride... which... I didn't scream on that one... but it definitely didn't feel good to feel as if I were free-falling to my death... ok, that was probably the only somewhat sinister idea that popped into my head, but that was it. ANYWAY, that drop made me feel anti-gravity the most, and still has me all fucked up, thinking I could levitate at any second).
Now, while I'm tired and all... I could say I'm in a state of bliss.
Mmm.... to be young again, if even for just a day. You have no idea how much it means to me to be allowed to be 13 years old again. It means the fucking world.

(Poor D couldn't hold on to the bliss as long as I, since she had a date planned for later tonight but--surprise, surprise-- my godmother told her 10PM was too late to go out. D had showered and done her hair... all she needed was to do her eyeshadow and run out the door. But she was denied by my godmom.
...
What's my line, guys?
And people wonder why we don't have boyfriends.
What a joke. Poor D)

No comments: