Sunday, August 14, 2011

Packing fuckery

I'm convinced there's not enough time in a day.
I'm at that stress level where I find myself having a meltdown over stupid shit.
Rafa: Why the fuck don't you ever answer the phone, buster?!
Me: BECAUSE I WAS TAKING A SHOWER! CAN'T I FUCKING DO THAT IN PEACE?!
::commence uncontrollable sobbing::

I think of having to pack my shit and I get sleepy.
The thought of catching back to back flights is making me lethargic.
I'm such a fucking bum.

In happier news:
1. Cesc Fabregas will once again rock the Barça jersey.
This means I'm DEFINITELY going back to catch another match of theirs. The guy may be two years my junior, but he's fine as hell. I've liked that kid for a LONGass time, I just never cared for catching an Arsenal game.

2. I'm for sure going to Six Flags while in Chicago.
I haven't been to Six Flags since... I think it was 8th grade, back in the day when we'd have those music festivals and the orchestra nerds and band nerds banned together to make the trip down to California.
I have a really fucked up memory of the "Batman." We made line for two hours or so, and once it was our turn (me, my BFF Cassy, her mom, and two other friends) to get on the ride, Cassy's mom was unable to ride because she was too big for the seat. It was a huge scene, and poor Cassy nearly cried. The four of us who could ride the Batman were willing to just leave, but Cassy's mom made us get on. I have never seen such miserable girls on a ride like that before. Not one of us was smiling in the photo they take of you on the roller coaster.
That shit traumatized me for years. But I think I'm good now.
I also hope it isn't as ghetto as the freakin' California Six Flags... people get stabbed up in that one.

No comments: