Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Earthquakes and tech difficulties

Final day in the windy city.
Chicago decided to say goodbye the best way it knows how: by having a weather-related fit.
After a week of sunshine, it decided to pour this morning, and apparently it will continue to go down like that the rest of the day.

I also started the day by having technical difficulties with my flight reservations.
I'm just crossing my fingers I don't have issues at the airport... but at this point, I don't give a fuck.
I kind of want to go home, though I will miss the city... and my family, obviously. I'll miss the greenery as well, sounds silly, but it's true.

Then I'll get home around 10:50PM tonight, if my flight gets in on time.
I then have to catch my 7AM DC flight in the morning.
And obviously... DC must be a great place to visit right about now... after this earthquake and all.

I have some good shit to look forward to.

Excuse me now... I think I have to go cry out this "excitement."

No comments: