Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ballenita

Like how I lied and acted as if I posted an entry last night?
Well, it's a half-truth.
I was working on the entry when my sister walked into the room and yelled at me about "needing it for a bit!"
I did that cheat post where I post it and then save it as a draft, so when I DO post it, it'll show up as if it was written the previous day.
Anyway, I was planning on posting it once D was done with Mr. Mac, but I was so exhausted from the day's activities, that once I heard the Doug theme song (I am LOVING this "90's Are All That" programming on TeenNick. I will scream that at the top of my lungs if anyone doubts), I crashed. I really have no idea who turned off the lights and television.
Back to the post, once I saw it this morning, I realized all of my inspiration was gone, so I went ahead and posted it as-is.

And now... my inspiration is still gone.
No one made me angry.
I didn't swoon over some random cute dude.
Nothing.

My mind's blank.
So uh... yeah... here's a dancing Beluga Whale named Juno who happens to have similar taste in music as I do (and currently, Mom and I have a little joke where she asks "Como baila la ballenita?" [how does the little whale dance?] and I wiggle around... yeah, I'm calling myself a little whale, apparently).
Stole my heart, really... the cute little bastard.


If you happen to dislike whales for some reason or another--you heartless motherfucker-- here's a funny video on something I dislike. Take your pick of the two (I find both equally hilarious. So I watched both... twice. Oh yeah):

Hipsters:


They should have remained at the yuppie stage... Christian Bale made them irrevocably hot to me. Thanks a lot, you awesome... beautiful actor.

Facebook:

"FUCK YOU, MIKE! I WILL NOT JOIN YOUR CULT!"
I might have fallen in love. hahaha

Happy Thursday.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

"Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite. "

AnoMALIE said...

ohhhhh yeahhhhh! hahaha