Monday, August 1, 2011

Nada es oculto

I got a name.
And information.
And photos.
Adriana--the suckerpuncher-- to the left
and her equally classy friend, who happened to be the one who pulled D's hair, to the right.
This is THE DAY OF the incident.

When I want to get you, trust me, I'm going to get you.
I'm from Durango-- the world is now aware of what the people from there are known for.
I was born and raised in the ghetto.
I don't play.

HOWEVER, a bit of information changed my thirst for revenge.
What was that?
My cousin's behavior.

Also, I could go all thug on this girl... revert to middle school and wait for her outside of her house as she gets home from work... then get to work with a bat. Break all of her possessions. Etcetera, etcetera.
But:
1. It's not like she KILLED my sister.
She sucker-punched D in the face, like your stereotypical catty-ass Latina who swats at anyone better looking than her. It's not news to anyone who has a remotely attractive family member/friend. It's common knowledge that ONE DAY, that pretty girl in your group is going to get fucked up in a fight.
D isn't THAT fucked up, either. Her nose is no longer swollen, and there's barely a mark now. You'd have to know she was punched in the face to even look for a trace.
D only has a disgusting ball on her forearm from where the stupid bitch in the orange mangled her around. It's a huge, bundled-up bruise.

2. I find my cousin's reaction much more repulsive.
There were FOUR of my cousins standing around the moment this fight went down. FOUR. What is the likelihood of that happening in this city, at a concert?
Two of them cut all ties to the bitch-- that would be 30thBdayBoy and my other cousin who shared his 30-something birthday with him back in March. Those two walked out of the concert the moment the fight ended. They wanted NO part in it, Hoodrat died to them at that moment.
But two other cousins... they stayed.
Now, one of them I'm not mad at. I'm only mad he didn't want to give me a name when I asked him. He admitted to knowing the girl, and I was only pissed at him for not telling me who it was.
But the fourth... that guy.
He's the one who claims to be my "Brother." He's my brother's BFF... which, coincidentally, my brother started distancing himself from this last time he came to town.
He swore up and down that he did not know this girl.
He even gave me a response on Twitter that infuriated me, because I could just imagine how he would have yelled it at me in person (which would have led to me slicing my hand through his fucking teeth).
Me: I would appreciate knowing that animal's name... please :)
Him: idk but just drop it! If anything ask *30thBdayBoy*
Bitch, WHAAAAT?
Luckily, I read that at five in the morning, when I was too tired to respond with something much less sarcastic.
Anyway, a little later in the afternoon, he called my sister and claimed to not know this girl.

OK.

Today, Twiggy called.
She found the girl.
Who is she friends with? My "brother" and that one cousin who didn't want to give me a name.
My "brother" bitched out like that.
Ha.
Figures he'd choose pussy over family.

So... instead of beating this bitch's ass... or at least "randomly" bumping into her somewhere to sucker-punch the shit out of her, I just got her 86'd from Tao Group properties.
'cause I'm vindictive like that.
She's 21. It's gonna hurt her... though, she IS a hoodrat, so she probably goes to the seedy shit in North Las Vegas.

More importantly, this taught me a hard lesson in loyalty.
My "brother" is all motherfucking talk. Constantly spewing at the mouth about all this love and how I'm the sister he never had and blah-blah-blah.
Bullllllllshiiiiiit, buddy. Bullshit.
But it's cool. All he lost was MY loyalty... and once that's gone, it's gone for good.
Your word is your bond, once you fuck that up... all integrity I once gave you credit of possessing evaporates. Fizzles. Buh bye!


This chapter is officially over, now just an opportunity to bring it up whenever Sister thinks she's being a badass.
Hey, take it easy there, Tupac! Remember the time you got punked by an ugly bitch at that rap-olympics thingamajig?
She's not going to live this one down.

No comments: