Sunday, August 7, 2011

He has a boyfriend now.

My soulmate has a boyfriend.

I asked Rafa, repeatedly, if the dude was gay. Each time, my brother acted bewildered over my doubt.
Turns out I was correct the entire time.

My "PrincetonSoulmate" has a boyfriend, A REALLY cute boyfriend... a boyfriend I would definitely be attracted to.
I swear... that guy is ME.

Bummeroo... but obviously something that is totally AnoMALIE-esque: I accidentally bump into my "soulmate" as I stay a couple of days at his place, dude turns out to be gay... so I just settle for knowing I have a soul-twin out there.

Cheers, ladies and gents! I get to get drunk while playing old school video games as I celebrate yet another 90's baby who finally hits the 21 mark.
I'm probably going to be damming men and relationships if I hit the right number of cocktails.

Hooray for Sundays.

No comments: