Friday, August 24, 2012

Can you keep a secret?

The cooking pot symbolizes nourishment and rejuvenation. Sooner or later, good comes to those who do good; joy comes to those who bring humor to others; opportunity comes to those who persist in their dreaming. Rejuvenation is a returning to innate desires — and a re-charging of batteries through the fulfillment of these wishes. This reading suggests nourishment and transformation for people of goodwill. Great good fortune and success are indicated for nourishing relationships.
Rejuvenation means that men and women of talent and insight are being properly nourished and valued. When a society or group is functioning properly, these people are supported, and encouraged to contribute to their best abilities. A fresh approach to old habits is indicated in a period of rejuvenation. Look for ways of putting new life in old forms. Only when great vitality is present can breakthroughs be achieved.
I've been trying to keep as quiet as possible about this, and I think I've been pretty good about it...
But alas, I can't stay quiet any longer:
Starting Monday, I will be completely disconnected from everyone and everything.
I'm finally going on a fucking break... and will think of ABSOLUTELY nothing for almost three weeks.

The coolest part? I might not be coming back!
Yeah, I said it.
Nah, it's not that serious. I'll only "not return" if something horrible happens... which, as I've repeatedly stated, I'd be cool with anyway.
I just Don't. Give. A FUCK.
I'm going to be alone, too, on this getaway... so... woohoo!

But no, really, I have FULL INTENTION to return... I have a shit-ton of stuff going on starting from the ends of September, and shit doesn't slow down until around Thanksgiving.

I just need to disconnect... and quit thinking. No internet. No phone. No nothing.
I need to be as invisible as many people often make me feel.

Good shit? I'm taking sketchpads, pens, pencils, and even charcoal! So I'll force myself to draw if I'm ever "bored."
I'm also taking a couple of Moleskine notebooks (yeah, I love them. So what?)... so... I'm going to be writing!

Overall, I'm excited... even if I'm not going to tell anyone what I'm up to... not that they'd give a fuck. It's all good. It's so much better that way, anyway.

I still need to shop... I haven't even THOUGHT about what I'm going to pack.
I'm terrible.

No comments: