Thursday, August 2, 2012

Type NO

What does AnoMALIE look for in a guy?
That's simple: I don't look for anything.
Sure, I am physically attracted to things most girls would agree are beautiful in a guy: large, bright eyes... a pretty smile... broad shoulders, etc etc... but that shit is never enough.
I feel... not with my hands (god, no! I'm not that fucking brazen. You fucking kidding me?), but with my heart.

It's the way he: 
makes me giggle... 
makes me feel my face flushing with color...
makes my knees buckle...
makes my heart race at the mere thought of his smile...
smiles...
laughs...
walks...
makes me want to be smarter...
makes me want to be funnier...
makes me want to be wittier...
makes me go deaf the moment he enters my field of view...
makes me smile the moment his name is mentioned...
makes me feel.

Physically he's... normal... I guess people would say that.
He's somewhere around six feet or something like that... perfect for a five-foot-eight chick.
His eyes are brown... color often neglected in books, poems, songs, movies... everywhere... they're just so average, right? Ojos marrones... so dark, but with this inexplicable kindness behind them.
He's normal. To other dudes he's normal looking... just another dude you'd see at a pub or concert... but my heart stops, my breathing stops, and I become stunned... from the moment I first meet him, and even eight years later, that reaction is a constant.

Sorry if this doesn't help much... but that's just the way it goes.
If I don't feel this way the moment I meet you... then the likelihood of me ever liking you that way goes down to... zero. I'm so very sorry.


Yeah, you guessed it: I'm having difficulty finishing the story.

No comments: