Thursday, August 9, 2012

Solitaria

So this hurricane Ernesto...
I'm not much of a weather girl, but last time I checked, it was gonna bring the drama to the Cancun area on Tuesday... as in, when my parents arrived over there.

Have these two individuals called me to inform me about any of the happenings over there? NO. I figure, if anything bad occurred, I would have heard by now... although I don't bother to answer the house phone... so... umm... there would be a voice message, right? Right. Freakin' parents being all irresponsible on me.

Anyway, I remain chirpy... and enjoying my alone time.
Painting, shopping, laughing, cooking, cleaning... it's weird, but I'm finding joy in all of this.

I AM tired, though... kinda fried after not getting adequate sleep for a few nights... so I must shut the fuck up for now, and stop here.

No comments: