Tuesday, February 22, 2011

-1 Golden Ticket

Note to self #2475839485:
The wall will ALWAYS be stronger than your foot. Please refrain from kicking it, you animal.

I woke up with my left foot feeling heavy.
I removed my sock (so I sleep with socks on. My extremities run a little colder than normal people. I'm kind of a reptile when it comes to that shit. Sue me) and saw what was up.
What I thought was a harmless kick to my hallway's wall, turned out to be a huge injury to my middle toe. I fucked it up AGAIN, almost exactly a year to the day of when it first happened.
This time, however, it was a legit accident. I did not do it out of rage like last time... I was just being a clumsy idiot.

Sweet injury to have, exactly a week before my birthday.
I'll be limping around... looking extra pathetic for my birthday.

OH! (Each time I see that, first thought in my head is Alcohol? Hydroxyl groups are more important than exclamations in my book) Talking about birthday and being pathetic:
It's official, I WILL NOT take part in the mega, hyper awesome festivity that will be the introduction of the Euro Movement to the world.
The stupid thing is actually my cousin's 30th birthday party.
His group of friends did that whole... european alter ego bullshit. He keeps mentioning his "debut" on March... I think twelfth... but he marks it in roman numerals... fucking Superbowl style and shit.
He keeps asking "Will YOU make the cut?"

And nope... it appears I didn't.
My sister did, though.
She was acting like fucking Charlie and his goddamn golden ticket.

I was offended for a few hours.
Then I dusted it off.

It's shit like that which gives me the drive needed to get shit done.
The moment someone is mean to me is the moment my spite levels rise and I SWEAR to succeed at whatever it is this fuck underestimates me on.
In this case, it appears I'm not cool enough (or subservient enough... not sure here). Also, I supposed he's still too pissed at me for that fucking Twitter comment I made on astrology and how people should back the fuck up when criticizing me... because I DO have a science degree, so OF COURSE I understand astrology is FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.

Ok, so yeah, I'm not cool enough and there isn't much he can get out of me (like he usually gets from chicks. They usually aid in him making connections with important males because these chicks can lure them into his circle by fucking them or whatever... not that my sister does that... but she does lure boys to come hither because she's a lovely, pretty girl with equally pretty/prissy friends).

SO... motherfucker, I'm gonna make you regret that for ever and ever... and I'm gonna love Every. Fucking. Second.

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize."
His famous last words to me about a month ago. I never "dreamt" of "beating" him... but sucka, now that you intentionally snubbed me... oooooooo! I will MORE THAN GLADLY beat the fucking shit out of you AT YOUR OWN GAME.
Nothing I love MORE than bustin' egos, homeboy.

Thanks for the motivation. I needed that kick in the ass.
ON WITH THIS MOTHERFUCKING PROJECT!

P.S. How 'bout you or any ONE of your stupid, arrogant friends VISIT a REAL european country to see what that lifestyle's about. It's like me throwing a Bollywood themed birthday bash... when all I know about that shit is what I've watched on a fucking soap opera. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

Hopefully it's not a greek theme.. or maybe.. hopefully it is. Then the party will be literal shit.

You're too intelligent and cultured for his crowd. And the fact that you have a sense of humor, probably makes you more of a threat.

AnoMALIE said...

it still bums me out to be deliberately snubbed like that. I can't believe someone would go so much out of his way to make me feel like shit.
I'm in awe of that, more than anything.
:(