Saturday, February 5, 2011

Choco-choco-la-te

I dreamt my sister was eating this weirdo chocolate cupcake... it was two cupcakes stacked on each other from the top (am I making sense here? I have a feeling I'm not), and held together by vanilla frosting. It was like a mini burger made of cupcake. I just remember being grossed out-- That's too much cupcake.

I woke up and thought "OHHHH! Cristiano Ronaldo is 26 today!" (he's better than a cupcake... mmmmm) I remember when that cat turned 21. I hate how life is passing by... waaaaahhhh!
Then, as if the Universe was too upset with my chirpy attitude... it decided to surprise me by handing Manchester United their first loss of the season (to the WOLVES?! REALLY?! WHAT THE FUCK?! BEYOND PATHETIC!).
I went for a four mile run in hopes of killing my aggression (yes, losses mean THAT much to me).
It didn't help... because then UNLV went off and lost to BYU... I fucking hate those guys (BYU).

Then Twiggy came over.
She's going to spend the entire weekend at my house.
?
I don't understand that about my sister. The girl always needs a +1 to feel comfortable.
Like during our European odyssey, everyone would always ask how it went.
I, for one, had an extraordinary time (whenever I wasn't too busy arguing with Sister or Clemson)... that's once we neglect the bullshit that went down in France (FUCK. FRANCE). Whenever they asked me, I'd say exactly that (including the curses for France). What would Sister say?
We would have had more fun with just ONE more person.
?!
I'd smack her in the back of the head each time she said that.
One more person?! For what? To fight over food with ONE MORE person? Shut up, idiot!

Anyway, back to Twiggy: I could have been angry about this new housemate... but she came bearing gifts (luckily, she's not Greek).
Are you kidding me?! I'd blow someone for this! Or not...
Did someone give this girl my blog address? How the hell does she know my weakness?

However, there was a problem... the chocolate fucked me up.
I hadn't noticed how long it had been since I last tasted chocolate. It's been well over... two months since I last ate anything containing chocolate.
I went psycho and ate six of those mini buttercups...  and I felt it immediately. It was as if I had downed fucking cyanide or something.
To top this all off, I also started sneezing and feeling colder than usual.
Drunken debauchery night foiled for me! Argggg! No Erick Morillo at Marquee for me ::singlelonelytearrunningdownrightcheek:: (although I was more devastated over missing Benny Benassi last week. What can I say? "Satisfaction" gets my blood flowing... and the stripper in me comes out... who doesn't enjoy that... besides my father and siblings? And yeah, apparently I have a thing for Stephen Hawking)

What did I do? I curled up on the giant sofa in the living room, surrounded myself with two giant pillows, covered myself with two warm blankets, left all the lights off, and vegged out.
I've been writing while that one show "Celebrity Ghost Stories" on the Biography Channel (why is this on the biography channel?) plays in the background... all while drinking some mango-chamomile tea.
I'm kiiiiinda freaking myself out, but I love it. Makes me wonder why I had never tried this out.

As fucked up as the chocolate has me, Twiggy won me over.
And how do I feel about missing out on Erick Morillo now? Yeah, you guessed it:
I could be out drinking and dancing right now? Eh.

No comments: