Sunday, February 6, 2011

HAHAHAHAHA!

My earliest memory of Twiggy was when I was a high school Senior and she was a Sophomore.
After four years of getting up at six in the morning, to be ready to "learn" by seven in the morning, I was more than fed up.
I was that cranky Senior walking down the hallway, half-asleep, making her way to first period as fast as possible in order to sleep a little extra before the bell went off to start the day.
Then I'd hear Twiggy.
Her cacophonous laugh would ring down the hallways like the rumble of a fucking earthquake.
Bitch was loud.

Me: How the FUCK is Twiggy so goddamn loud at 6:30 in the morning?
Sister: I don't know... she's just loud at all times of the day.
Me: Tell her to shut the fuck up before I hurt her. I can hear her loud ass on the other side of the building.

Did she stop? Of course not. My ears would have to take the abuse... it felt as if I was getting shanked from behind every single morning.

Well... today I was horrified to be woken up in such familiar fashion.
It was eight... EIGHT in the morning, on a Sunday. What do I hear? Twiggy having a laugh attack in the room next to mine.
It was worse than the fucking fire alarm going off.
My eyes shot open and my heart was racing... completely terrified.
I tried going back to sleep, but all attempts were futile.
She laughed
All. 
Mother. 
Fucking. 
Morning.
It was like having a leaky roof dripping on your head at random times of the hour (what? You've never had a leaky roof?).

Like I've said before: you don't wake a hibernating bear... especially one that was sick the night before (did I just call myself a bear? Why yes... yes I did).
I'm fucking angry. And I have a headache... and I can STILL hear her laugh.

Why am I so nice, and refuse to walk to the living room to slap her and tell her to SHUT THE FUCK UP(!)?
I'm more of the idiot here.
:(
Someone please shoot me... I'm ready to be murdered. I can't take another week and a half of this.

3 comments:

Mooney said...

I would have told her to shut the hell up. I love my sleep, she'd be lucky I didn't kick her in her throat!

AnoMALIE said...

believe me, I thought about it.
I was close to knocking her and Sister out with the nearest, heaviest object when I finally walked out to the kitchen... they were blasting BANDA music! BANDA!!!
I swear they wanna give me a stroke. I'M FUCKING MISERABLE, DUDE! :(

Mooney said...

Damn! Yeah, you're welcome over ANY TIME. Anything to keep you sane, sister!