Monday, February 21, 2011

Wish numero tres

Last night I remembered I forgot to wish on the eleventh day. So I wonder... is it too late to make a wish now? You know, for the month of February.
So far, my January wishes haven't come true. The wish for 1/1/11 might take a while... so I won't hold my breath for that one just yet.
I'll have to wait until April to see if my January 11th wish comes true.

Fuck it, I'll wish right now.
I'll let Chuck Palahniuk speak for me on this one (sorry Mooney, I had to steal it):
I find it fitting for the month, so... I'll go with it.
I just want to tweak it a tad bit... because I sense that degree of need might be a little too stifling for my liking... but as long as it is a mutual addiction, I'd be cool with it.
Although... if the guy is James Franco... I can't say I'd be too bothered by any sort of psychotic, deeply needy behavior he'd show towards me... as long as he SWORE never to sing to me... EVER. Mmmm... James Franco... (what is it with me and Jewish guys?)

Now work your magic, 11-11 (I won't hold my breath for this one either).

Now I'm off to distract the (annoying, space-invading) ladies at the gym with my unconventional manicure color choices (neon purple with black french tip. Oh yeah)... hopefully during the clean and press (that'll teach you to stand so close to me, dickhead).
Is douche-y-ness contagious? I think so...
Also, SOMEBODY GET ME SOME LOTION!
My hands are dry as FUCK! Goddamn Proactiv...
(look at that job! I'm a fucking artist!)

No comments: