Thursday, February 24, 2011

Inspiración

No teeeeeengo inspiracióoooon!

Bueno, siempre hay alguien quien me inspire, pero por ahora, no se de que hablar... por lo tanto, hablare en Español... quizá eso me ayude.

Ummm... nope, didn't help.

Health still sucks balls.
I'm getting back on that insomniac track. I've gone to bed at four in the morning for the last few days.
I haven't had a good meal in a bit... I don't know what's up with that... but I don't realize I haven't eaten anything until it's about 9PM. Although I did have breakfast today... so it wasn't that bad. I believe I'll start wearing a bracelet similar to the "Do not resuscitate" band, but this one will be a "If I have dark circles under my eyes, or I just look sad, FEED ME!" bracelet. Got that? Force feed me (now I'm beginning to understand why Mom did that to me when I was a kid. I'd be stupid and starve myself for no apparent reason other than "I forgot...")!
I heard sad news today that had me moping around.
Oh, speaking of which, I must make a retraction about that murder story.
It appears PuppyKiller did not kill Ivan. Ivan was stabbed 14 times, the dagger being left still stabbed in his heart. His throat WAS slit... but there was no blood on the scene.
PuppyKiller is presumed dead, because he was one of Ivan's good friends... and is suspected to have been present when the killing went down. They're now looking for his dead body to surface soon...

Horrible. Just horrible.

There, is that 100 words? I'm not feeling too great to continue any further.
I'm mentally, emotionally, and physically drained for today.

No comments: