Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WTF Wednesday

Big shout out to the massive snowstorm affecting the upper Midwest and moving on to the East of the country.
You managed to simultaneously fuck up my folk's plans... as well as my plans for ten days of drunken debauchery.
What the fuck, snow? Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!

Big shout out to cayenne pepper.
I added you to my food thinking I was going to get a spicy treat. Way to disappoint. Cayenne pepper spicy... I might as well have added cinnamon to my food. What the fuck?

Big shout out to habanero peppers.
You're losing your pain factor... that's kind of scary. What the fuck am I supposed to eat now? Ghost chili? You ARE delicious, though... just don't puss out on me.

Big shout out to Vegas' bipolar weather.
First you were in the 70's... forcing me to bust out my summer-y clothing... falsely encouraging me to put away my sweaters and long sleeved shirts... then you fucking go 24 degrees on me a week later. What the fuck? Way to distemper me. Loving the pain you bring me when I have to put on my bra that seems to have been placed in a freezer... nothing like a nice whimper-fest before heading out for the day. At least I know what invention I'd be responsible for...

One last shout-out to Century-link.
Your ability to take out my internet/tv at vital times is un-fucking-believable. I need to high five you for having our dumbass pay $190 a month for your "bundle" (OF BULLSHIT). That's skill right there.

Bad, baaaaad Wednesday.

Oh! One last shout out! To the movie "Groundhog Day." It took me FOUR tries to finally get to watch you in your entirety. It was the most bizarre experience ever (I did that in a time-span of 2AM to 1PM).

No comments: