Monday, February 28, 2011

9495

It's your last day being 25, how did you spend it, AnoMALIE?
I was curled up in my bed, in the fetal position, and drinking tea... fighting the urge to vomit. Then, once I noticed that wasn't working, I just knelt by the toilet and began to pray to the porcelain god.

Right now I'm feeling recovered enough to type. I still feel that familiar pain in my stomach... and the thought of food makes me gag. I also have a massive headache.

I'm convinced my body wants nothing more but to die.

It has taken me about five hours to type this.
This shit is not fun at all.
While this may fall under the TMI category, let me just say: tamales are the most difficult things to vomit. Not even spaghetti is this much of a pain. Puta masa. To add insult to injury, the tamal was one of jalapeño slices with cheese. It's spicy as fuck... and the cheese is... ok, now I really am getting vulgar.

I just want to go to bed... even if it means I'm going to wake up 26 years old.

1 comment:

Kelley Karas said...

I hope your birthday is much better. :(