Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gimme Some Sugar :)

Since I took the liberty to skip an unacceptable second post for this month, I've decided I'll write one up real quick to make up for it.
This just happened, and it amused me a bit, so I'll save it here for whenever I need a little giggle.

Yesterday, I was in Mom's vehicle for the first time in a few months.
She's has changed up her CD rotation, and much to my dismay, there's a particular artist on that rotation whom I dislike... a lot. Well, her singing, that is. She's a cool person, but her singing is not something I listen to willingly.
Anyway, thanks to that stupid CD being in Mom's vehicle, and her refusing to change it when I was riding with her, I got one of the fucking songs stuck in my head.
So, in my anguish, I tweeted out the following:
I'd rather have someone spit in my face than listen to Jenny Rivera music 
And I continued with my day.

About an hour ago, I was going to respond to one of my friend's replies to me, and saw a complete stranger tweeted this at me:
I wish I could gave u in front.of me so I will do it jsjaja lol
??... who... the fuck is this and what the hell are they talking about?
Then I saw what they were replying to... and it was that "controversial" tweet of mine regarding the terrible music.
Let's see this idiot and how she found me.
I could already imagine what she looked like: short, dark Mexican who's into rancheras, getting drunk at Mexican "bailes" and singing along to the music while their sloppyass-selves have their shirts halfway up their droopy chest, and the security guard is sweating as he tries to keep this troll from falling and getting trampled to death by her fellow drunken, sloppy, overworked Mexican housewives.

...OK. Angry much?
So I was a little interested in proving my point, and I went ahead and checked out her page.
I saw she had only tweeted twice, and she was only following one person (a San Diego radio station that plays--surprise, surprise-- Mexican music). No people were following her.
Her first tweet was a "real" tweet, her second was that one where she volunteers to spit in my face.

Originally, I was going to leave it alone... I was going to act like her tweet got lost in the Twitter Universe... because frankly, who gives a fuck what this one lonely person thinks? I'm sure in real life, if she were to ever ATTEMPT to spit in my face, I'd make her bite her tongue off as I'd kick her face against the pavement... Me, angry? Nah. I'm just telling it like it is. I'm as peaceful as they come, but don't touch me... unless you're prepared to get maimed.
But then I read her first tweet:
Ayer m sentia mal. Hoy m siento bien tener diabetis es triste. Cuidense y cuiden la salud d sus hijos.
(translates to "Yesterday I felt sick. I feel good today. Having diabetes is sad. Take care, and take care of your children's health." Of course, she writes like a dog, so grammatical and spelling error abound. But this is Twitter, where we're confined to fit our thoughts in 140 character... so I let that slide)

And that's where that vindictive, sarcastic cunt in me just couldn't stay silent, so I replied:
pero solo si tu saliva es igual de dulce que tu sangre... :)
(translation "but only if your spit is as sweet as your blood..." with my smiling emoticon that says "Yeah, I went there. Now let's laugh this off and forget about it." Low blow? Only if you're a pussy)

If you feel like clowning on me, make sure you don't give me material with which to rebuttal... 'cause I promise I'll try my best to make your blood boil at least a little bit ("blood boil"... which in this bitch's case, could possibly make syrup...).

So yeah... I even have STRANGERS for haters. How cool is that? At this rate, I'm gonna be headlining comedy tours in no time. 

No comments: