Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Public Record

All right, I'm just about ready to put my fucking brother up for adoption.
Fuck.
So damn aggravating.
I can only take so much poking, so much hair-ruffling, so many headlocks, so many times someone barging into my room ONLY to fart, so many times of people leaving their dirty dishes at the table.... before I get the urge to start breaking shit with a bat.
And he's back to asking his stupid questions with either a baby voice, or a wanna-be, hardass, Harlem gangbanger:
"What do you know about JOBS, *nicknameIhate*?" (the gangbanger voice)
"*NicknameIhate* did you poop today?" (baby voice)
"Have you ever shot anyone? Have you ever KILLED anyone?" (gangbanger voice... this one sounds like Biggie to me)
"What does 'Juden Verboten' mean?"

...
He just caught me writing that up and flipped.
"WHAT THE FUCK?! You're gonna write that?! You're gonna make me seem like a freakin' anti-semite! That shit's public record!"

Ah... I was going to bitch... but that little stint just made me laugh until my side hurt (to clarify any misunderstandings, he watched "Inglorious Basterds" for the first time today, and he has been going around saying random German shit. Of course he knows what 'Juden verboten' means, he's just being an idiot asking me his stupid questions, trying to get under my skin).

Taking the good with the bad, I guess...
I just wish the "bad" wasn't so fucking smelly and obnoxious.

No comments: