Friday, June 10, 2011

Oldie but Goodie

Tired. Sleepy.
But hey, today I only cussed out ONE person (I've come to the conclusion that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to drive without showcasing some sort of roadrage).

I'm a bit subdued because I dedicated my night to painting away.
I didn't think of a damn thing. I just sat down, pulled out the acrylics... and well, yeah, I guess I did think about what colors I should use.
I settled on this:
Every color and every shape carefully chosen.
And still, this would only go for $5 in NYC.
Useless talents I possess.
My oldie but goodie, now plastered on canvas.

Ah, the good memories associated with that shit.

Now I feel as if I took some Vicodin (along with some Zoloft). Calm, quiet, and relaxed.
I don't give a fuck about the world, to be quite frank. I just want to close my eyes and pass out.

Goodnight.

No comments: