Sunday, June 26, 2011

Shameless

ONCE AGAIN, I'm in trouble for opening my big mouth.

It was all thanks to FB, apparently the new motherfucking Myspace.
A certain cousin, who has recently become increasingly annoying with his numerous drunk tweets and FB status updates, finally fed me up (I don't like how I phrased that sentence, but I'm sleepy, so I'm not going to waste time to edit this post).
I wasn't even mean about it. I just cracked a joke. A SIMPLE joke.
This guy cracks jokes at the expense of others EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It's the only way he knows to be funny... and when someone cracks a joke about him, he starts World War III.
He posted a photo, this one:
O...k... ?
He has this delusion of grandeur, where he swears he's... OH! He's one of the guys who thinks he's part of Kanye's crew.
The group swears they get special treatment in this city... aka they "run it." Only what THEY do is awesome and... whatever hip-hop-ish slang they use for the concept of "cool."
Get out of here with that shit. You hit us up when you want a hook-up at Marquee, and we're "nobodies"... don't come at me with that Entourage bullshit.
Anyway, I recognized where he was, and I couldn't bite my tongue.
Me: Drinking at St. Anne's gym? Have you no shame?! JK JK!

This had a couple of female friends of his cracking up.
I get a fucking text from him. He's upset over how I should "respect" him and keep from "hating" on him on HIS page.
Offend? Woah. Calm down, I stated fact. You're drinking in the gymnasium of St. Anne Catholic School. Period.
So now the dudes are mad at me.
Because I'm insolent. I'm rude. I'm inconsiderate.

Yeah... ok. Glad that's settled, compa. Now I won't feel too bad about sharing the story of how you mooned everyone at a recent family carne asada and forgot to wipe the skid mark from your ass cheeks... how you made half of us throw up our food from having to see the shit streak across your ass.
Cool.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

let em be mad and call them hypersensitive pussies who can't take a joke. He's THAT insecure.

AnoMALIE said...

Frustrating. There's no way to win with these guys. First, they criticize me for being quiet and shy-- gets me labeled as "weird."
Then they get angry at me when I finally do say something, and it ends up getting me labeled as "bitch."
I was born into the wrong ethnicity. That has to be it.