Sunday, June 5, 2011

Str8 Compton

I officially live in Compton.

I came home last night to see my street was blocked off by seven police patrols. As I worked my way around them (they closed off two blocks. I was ready to run over a fugitive if I had to), I saw another patrol parked in my driveway, and a helicopter hovering over my house, lighting my backyard.
WTF?! What did my dad do now?!
As I got out of my car, the cop honked at me and pressed his siren.
Hell NO I'm not walking towards your car... especially with a fugitive in my fucking neighborhood. I lived in the hood long enough to know to lock my ass IN my house and not linger around, looky-loo imbecile-style. Those motherfuckers wind up dead or in a hostage situation. Anything important, you get out of your patrol and tell me what's going on. Otherwise, I'm running into my house, into safety.
Did I find out what happened? No. I just saw two patrols drive into the desert-area in front of my house, and two cops walk around with dogs... obviously looking for someone.
Once the cops left and it was around midnight, Mom was scared, expecting to get murdered by the person the cops were searching for. I knocked out like a rock, not giving a shit (the ONE positive to being disillusioned and depressed. You quit giving a fuck if someone breaks into your house and slits your throat as you sleep... sometimes you might even welcome that shit).

Anyway, I'm an old lady and I get tired far too easily now.
All my body wants to do is sleep...
so... I guess that's it for today's post.
I was going to talk about getting chastised at the pho place... or about Pacemaker talking shit about my photos... or about my PrincetonSoulmate... maybe even mention todays hysterical DD... but I'm tired, and I don't want to spook away the sandman who is currently chucking a load of his sand into my eyes.
...
Ok, I'll mention the DD real quick:
I went shopping w/ Mooney and as she was at the register paying for her stuff, I looked over towards some jeans and caught the most... glaring DD of the day.
I wasn't paying much attention, however, when I scanned over the description of the jeans, I did a double-take because a word looked familiar.
Wait... did I just read "Darcy?"
So I read it again.
You don't say?
It made me laugh, because back in the day, I remember talking to Kelley about Darcy and how he was so cute and blah blah blah, but I had a concern.
Me: God... I fucking hate coming to school. CW is probably the only class I look forward to because at least I get to see Darcy. That guy's SO cute! ::sigh::
Kelley: Well, why don't you hang out with him or something?
Me: See... I don't... is he... am I the only one who... I don't know if he's... gay...
Kelley: AHAHAHAHA! No, no, I think you have nothing to worry about. I'm pretty sure he's definitely straight.

I still spent the rest of the semester crushing away on Darcy... but always wondering Is he... or... isn't he... ?
That sign today made me laugh to the point where I almost suffered a side-ache.
The poor girl running the register was also a little baffled/scared by me (I've been so neurotic lately... I should probably retreat to my reclusive nature and quit scaring people with my weirdo behavior).
I'm such an idiot.

OK, I must go to sleep now. I'm exhausted as fuck.
Maybe tomorrow I'll vent over this new issue with Pacemaker and how she's currently hurting my heart with her fucking shit-talk. It's fucking 5th grade all over again.

No comments: