Thursday, June 23, 2011

Puke, puke, WHAT?

Ever have one of those days where WAY too much happens in the span of a few hours?

Today, I:
*Baked the best fucking (protein) brownies EVER.
*Ate some of the best sushi I've ever tried.
I ventured into trying lobster rolls and soft shelled crab. It. Was. Magnificent.
*Barfed out soft shelled crab.
Just a little heads up: it's not so "soft" traveling UP the esophagus. Jesus.
*Went to the gym... where I feared I'd continue the puke-fest, part II.
At one point, I swore I was suffering from appendicitis. I stood there, covered in sweat (I'm talking a fucking copious amount. I was dripping sweat as if I had some hose attached to me. It wasn't helping my mild freak out), trying to remember what side the appendix is on. Standing while in this kickboxing class is... not accepted. Luckily, my appendix didn't rupture and I was just being a drama queen. My poor stomach was just trying to digest whatever was left of the sushi I had devoured earlier in the day.
*Heard from MGH.
He's coming to town... with his girl... and they're staying at my place. Both of them. Maybe that's why I barfed? My body was just telling me I'm a fucking dickhead for agreeing to so much bullshit.
*Booked my flight to Chicago.
Maybe my judgement was a bit clouded by what I had agreed to earlier... so I made a brash decision... and I booked a flight to Chicago from August 16th until the 23rd. I was also kind of rushed to buy the tickets because today's the last day of that one Southwest Airlines special, where flights are $40, $80, or $120, according to the distance between the cities. After booking my roundtrip flight, I was angry at myself because I realized a ticket from Chicago to Boston is only $80. Had I gone Chicago, Boston for a few days, then LAS, it would have been $120 + $80 + $150. I'm an imbecile... an impulsive imbecile.

Yeah. I'm telling you, The Universe has a really fucked up sense of humor when it comes to its treatment of me.
The phrase of the day was: "Are you fucking kidding me right now?!"
But hey, I'M GOING TO CHICAGO (where I'll watch my sister date the dude I found ridiculously attractive... just The Universe being funny again. That asshole)!

No comments: