Monday, June 20, 2011

Good News, Bad News

Good news: I'm NOT pregnant! (through immaculate conception or whatever, ya know) 
Bad news: My body was a little too eager to let me in on the good news, and it let me have it while I was wearing some sweetass yoga pants and lifting some heavy weights around.
It's nice to see my body has a sense of humor... I just wish it'd be a little more chill about it. I don't know if I prefer this over how my body loves to trip all over the place, however... because that has a tendency to hurt my actual body and not just my ego.

Good news: I found something that seems to have a magnetic attraction for me!
Bad news: It's broken glass... when I'm barefoot.
This lead to a horrible argument between me and Rafa. HE was the one who broke a glass over the weekend and did a SHIT job cleaning up the mess... so this infuriated me and I called him a motherfucking idiot, an asshole, a barbarian, all that good stuff I yell in my incoherent showcase of rage. 
This made him pretty pissed, so he started shooting back. And he hit me where it hurt: WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE INSTEAD OF JUST SIT THERE AND WASTE AWAY?!
Boom! FIRE! 
And the argument snowball just got bigger.
Fun.

Good news: I'm SO good at making empanadas! The filling... the dough...they're so goddamn delicious!
Bad news: EMPANADAS! DOUGH MADE WITH A STICK OF BUTTER!
Not conducive to my health goals, man... fucking pastry. Useless fucking pastry and its empty cals. Fuckity fuck. Arrrrrg! Makes me SO angry.

Now I must sleep, since I accomplished my nightly goal of pissing myself off by thinking too much/remembering stupid shit.
Au revoir.

No comments: