Friday, June 17, 2011

H-ehhhhh-ven!

What do I imagine heaven will look like?
Shirtless, Spanish tennis players playing golf in the locker-room.
Mmmmm.... mmmm... mmmm!
Ok, I gotta stop now...
Nadal and Feliciano Lopez are... uffff!
Oh man... STOP!
What will it smell like?
(protein) CARROT CAKE! That I MADE (recipe found HERE)!
I'm such an adult!
Mmmmm....
Now do you understand why I'm such a well-behaved, arguably-saintly girl? (Shit, right now I'm glad I'm such a good girl. Would I be like the average girl out there, I'd be shitting bricks right about now. My fucking body's all out of whack... two weeks behind. TWO WEEKS! What the fuck is that shit? I'm about to get all hypochondriac on people and start suspecting I have some kind of serious health problem. I'm clock-work, dude, CLOCK-WORK! What is this?!)

I'm tired. I was woken up by my sister at 4:30AM as she was showering to get ready to go to work. She was making so much damn noise, I couldn't go back to sleep.
Once she left for work at 6:30AM, I was too angry to catch some shut-eye afterward... so I stayed awake and watched some good ol' Mexican programming ("Hoy," on Galavision, because it brings back beautiful memories).

Now, I'm just sleepy as hell. So... I'm going to bed to continue having nightmares about being pregnant or carrying some massive cancer in my uterus. Woo-hoo.

1 comment:

Mooney said...

Anything weird with your diet recently? That could be a reason. I was late as well and though I may not be as saintly, I am celibate and that is why I wasn't too worried. Body's just tired?