Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thursdays with Rafa

I've decided I'll play Rafa's game and ask him questions until he grows irritated.
Let's see how many he'll put up with before he gets mad and starts yelling obscenities at me.

This is my impromptu interview with my brother... the Poli-Sci guy with a Masters Degree from Princeton University (his vocabulary will make it obvious, I promise):

Hey Rafa, what do you think about:
1. North Korea?
"They're NOT gangsta... those motherfuckers."
2. China?
"The Chinese are fucking copycats... steal everybody's technology... those muthafuckahs." (His homage to Tupac... since he'd be 40 years old today... I'm sure just as fuckable as back in the 90s... yeah, I said it)
3. Russia?
"Flex their muscles and have a shitload of fucking oil... and Putin and Medvedev are gonna be in a dogfight, niggaaaa! Fuckin' spy bastard... (Putin) He still thinks we're in the fuckin' Cold War.
(I'll admit it: I actually learned a lot from this response. I didn't know Russia had a Prime Minister AND a President)
4. Greece?
Them muthafuckas need to pay 'dem bills! Fuckin' broke muthafuckas. Fucking scumbags... shady-ass accountants sons of bitches.
5. Mayonnaise?
Fucking terrible.
(I second the motion! Fucking gag-worthy GARBAGE)
6. Butter?
::shrugs:: It's fatty, but necessary sometimes... in food.
7. The word "supossably?"
Used by fucking retards. Used by miscreants.
8. Wine coolers?
Haven't had one in... my whole life... shi-eeet. Wait... are Boone's Farm one of them? I've killed a few of 'em... they're only good if you mix 'em with vodka.
I have no clue what that shit is, so I google it.
Me: A "flavored apple wine product?" What the hell is that?
Bro: I'm tellin' ya... they're only gansta if you mix 'em with REAL liquor.
He then pauses for a minute.
Bro: What is this? A fuckin' survey or somethin'?
Me: Yeah, kinda.
9. Sarah Palin?
::scoff:: Fucking JOKE. Can't believe fucking stupid-ass people think she's a fucking... REPUTABLE human being.
10. Michele Bachmann? 
::shakes head:: Umm... she's Fucking. Retarded. And I don't know which one I disrespect more out of her and Sarah Palin. She has to ACTUALLY read the constitution... stupid bitch. (Changes voice to his "thug" voice) STUPID BITCH!

He ended the interview by singing "One time, one time, YEAH WHATEVAH!" in my face. I don't like it when anyone sings anything in my face, so I stopped asking questions.

So... there you have it, ladies and gentlemen... it appears I grow irritated whether I'm the interviewee or interviewer.

Fun times. Fun times indeed.

Ohhhp... and now a huge fight has erupted because he just broke D's glasses.
Jesus Christ.

No comments: