Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Deuces

All day today, I had about five blog ideas pop into my head, AT LEAST five...
Where are they now? Completely forgotten, of course.
It's not like nothing happened today... a good amount of things went down... I'm using that as an excuse behind my total lack of inspiration.
I'm totally brain-dead right now.

Well, I'll just mention the thing that's freshest in my mind:
A complete stranger hated on me today.
Like I've said before, I don't know what it is about me, but apparently I possess something that makes others hate me quite passionately... and these people are always so fucking vocal.
This time around, I was very quietly and efficiently shopping at Sam's Club (by "efficiently" I mean I was shopping very quickly and methodically. I knew what I wanted, where it was, and I wasn't strolling around like I wanted to kill time or whatever). I wasn't paying attention to others' conversations (well, there WAS one of this one lady talking to her husband about how she could finish the giant tub of sour cream by herself in a matter of a week. I remember this because I had to fight my gag reflex when I had a mental image of this lady eating straight out of the sour cream bucket... I love dairy, but that's just too fucking gross), since I was too concerned with grabbing some frozen berries from one of the freezers.
As I patiently waited for a lady to move away from the freezer, I noticed she looked me up and down... then rolled her eyes.
O...k?
I was holding a case of cherries in my left hand while looking down at the floor when she finally decided to graze elsewhere.
As she waddled past me, she scoffed:
What are you? Ten years old? Three different colors. ::scoff::
She was looking at my nails as she said that... then she once again rolled her eyes before finally leaving the scene.
I didn't do anything but stand there for a second... confused.
Shit... I WISH I were once again ten years old! I'm sorry my patriotism made you angry, Lady.

Guess I'll think twice about my next manicure.
Does this make you angry?
What are you? A crip? A blood? Calm down.
?

2 comments:

Chase (because I'm foul) said...

She's a jealous old cow. I would have told her to get fucked in every orifice by multi colored phalluses.

AnoMALIE said...

lol I wish I were that witty on the spot! But I tend to get shellshocked when random adults talk shit to me. It's just so... weird and unexpected... like someone just walking up to me and shanking me.