Sunday, July 24, 2011

Phony Ponies

I love watching guys fight... argue, to be more correct.
Dudes physically fighting freaks me out... 'cause it makes me sad for the loser.
But when they argue... HA!

In my social circle, when guys argue, they go for the jugular once someone mentions the other one is a "fake ass bitch."
I'll stand there, GREATLY amused, watching these two guys get worked up because they're trying to prove their "real-ness."

Last night, a huge fight erupted amongst the boys... you know, the ones from "Europe."
It appears there's trouble in make-believe-European-paradise.
Sadly, I was an innocent bystander... and to be quite honest, I still don't know what was said or done to offend whoever was offended first... but I was seriously concerned that I was going to be forced to choose sides in this divorce.
The two parties involved were
1. Birthday Boy-- you know, the one who didn't want to invite me to his epic 30th birthday party even after he invited both my siblings... then he invited me when there was a couple of days left before the big day.
2. Po-- you know, the guy who said he was German and then went off and gave himself a Teletubby name. The dude who shook my tit instead of my hand the first time he met me. The dude who told me the other day that I'd be perfect if I looked like my sister. Yeah, him.

Now, I like both of them, even if they have both offended me in somewhat severe ways... I mean, they've both been responsible for making me cry myself to sleep on a few occasions... which is kind of severe in my book... because I cry for NO ONE.
But...
"A" is my cousin... and we HAVE had some good times together.
"B" makes me laugh, and he's always nice to me... when he's sober... and I've always had this weird attraction for him, but I DEFINITELY don't act on it because I know how my sister feels about him... and he obviously digs my sister a lot, since he told me it'd be dope if I looked like her. Plus, nobody likes me, remember? I refuse to put myself out there for any guy ever again. I'll stare at the bulls from a distance.

Anyway, I didn't take sides... and I haven't had to face any repercussions for it... yet.
I still get to sit there guilt free, and watch both sides try and offend each other with some wack-ass slang terms that often make me laugh.

I'm taking bets until Tuesday:
1.WHEN will they finally get mad at ME
2. What will I finally say/do to get A or B pissed AT ME... and
3. WHO will be the one to get pissed at me FIRST?
I say that... 1. by this Friday, A or B will no longer be speaking to me (though A ignores me as if it were his job... and only speaks up when I say something he deems outrageous or WRONG). 2. I will... I will have told B that I find "Otis" quite an interesting track, which will ultimately piss off A... so the answer to 3 is A. A will be the one who will not be speaking to me. I'll eventually piss off B when I criticize smoking.

It's SO easy to hate me.

No comments: