Friday, July 29, 2011

Quick hits are addicting

-Tyson passed his tests with flying colors.
Vet: Tyson... just got old... finally.
:( No!! NO! My little cow is a young buck, you hear me!
My 102 pound little cow finally got old... but he'll be keeping all four of his paws.

The news had me chirpy all day yesterday.

-I finalized my travel plans for DC. I'll be starting the month of September out there... until the 6th. There's only one downer to it: I'll have to find my way to Rafa's place on my own once I arrive in DC.
Always a blast.
Woo.
Right.
I've decided I'm only taking a carry-on... adventure, guys, adventure.

-Remember that deal that was taking place back in '05-'07 and finally fell apart when the economy went to hell? My "new rules" thing? Well... it appears it's back on. Now we're all weighing the pros and cons... and the only one for it is my dad. I don't know what's going to happen, all I know is that it gives me a stomach ache when I think about it. The news pretty much flipped my world upside down... again.
Is this... really happening... AGAIN?

-I love my haircut... but it's garnering a lot of "that type" of attention... from both guys and girls.
It appears girls are attracted to me when my hair is done up... and guys are attracted to me when my hair is soaking wet.
I don't understand the phenomenon... but it's getting a little weird.
When girls holler at me... it's... weird, as usual, but they're typically really nice about it. I stutter and smile my way out of it. They don't push the subject, they just give me that "Oh, ya know, I just thought... my bad. No hard feelings, girl" shrug thing while winking.
Lesbians are always so nice.
When guys holler at me... I turn into the typical asshole I really am. This especially goes down when I'm walking out of the gym. My hair is DRENCHED when I walk out of the gym... and so, my clothes is as well. All I want to do is jog to my car and jet out of the place. I give people a wet-t shirt contest preview each time... it's embarrassing.

Take for example, yesterday, as I was walking towards my car, this really, REALLY cute black guy checked me out then made a witty remark... and I reacted in the only way I know how:
I gave him the stink eye then acted as if I was deaf.
WHY DO YOU DO THAT, ANOMALIE?!?! ARE YOU RETARDED?! You have to be... you have to be! That's the only fucking explanation I can find. Jesus Christ!
Once I got in my car, I kiiiind of chastised myself--a lot like I did just now-- as I realized I'm definitely going to die alone.

Social anxiety/awkwardness is no joke, kids.

1 comment:

Mooney said...

New rules? O_o?

DC sounds like fun! I'm sure you'll be fine!