Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If you looked like...

"You'd be perfect if you looked like your sister!"
I've heard that "compliment" be told to many girls before, and I've always thought it sucked... even if I wasn't the one being told that bullshit line.
Well, today I was finally on the receiving end.

It was that sort of day.

Instead of getting angry and going on some sort of vulgarity-laced diatribe, all I could muster was "Wow."
He tried fixing it, by saying something about me being too tall and whatnot... and still, all I could do was say "Nah, nah, it's cool. It's cool. I get you."

I'm "cool," "funny," "smart," "into sports," with decent taste in music... and still, still not good enough.
That's cool.
I get it. No, really, I DO.
I may be a cool chick, or whatever the fuck you want to label me as, with whom you dig talking music, sports, or any other stupid topic... letting your homies know how "tight" this homegirl of yours is. But I'm just not a "hot" chick you want to parade as YOUR chick... 'cause that's just bad taste. What are you, blind? Yeah, I get you. No worries.
You want a short-ish chick... around five foot five... you know, short so you can look like a massive man standing next to her... also, so she can wear high heels, like all the normal girls do.
She should probably wear a good amount of make-up... at least some false lashes with some brightly colored lipstick. Big, rock-hard titties... which she always shows off because she finds those really low-cut shirts.
This IS Vegas... I KNOW the type of girl you've been exposed to your entire adolescence/adulthood. You know those girls exist-- in fucking abundance in this city!-- I can't blame you for wanting one.

So uh... yeah, we're cool. I get you. Don't feel too bad. I'm 26. I'm used to that shit... not being told I should look like my sister (that WAS a little jarring. Very similar to getting socked in the gut, or square on the nose), but just not meeting the standards of dudes.

26, dude... 26! I should not be emo by this motherfucking age.
Goddamn.

... and people wonder why I refuse to get excited about anyone.
Have I given enough reasons, or must I really keep putting up with this sort of shit because others promise me there's some mythical prince out there waiting to find me?

I'm done.
Yo no nací para amar, nadie nació para mi. Tan solo e sido una soñadora (pendeja) mas.

No comments: