Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chiquito Bonito

I was so excited to update today, but I'm SO FUCKING TIRED after a horrible-ass day.

Yesterday was awesome... and so much awesome went down, that it basically mindfucked me into being unable to express myself appropriately. Shit happens all the time.
I decided the updating would have to wait until the following day... and that day (aka, today) turned out to be fucking shit-tastic.

Now, when I'm finally at the laptop, I'm too tired to think clearly.
I guess I'll just settle for mentioning what's most prominent in my mind right now:
My godson's a fucking beast.
First kid I ever saw get breast fed.
Shit traumatized me for life.
He won the National title of his division (youth) in fitness modeling at Muscle Mania (Latin America). Pretty fucking exciting. He ended up with 6th place for Latin America... in the all-around competition.
His competition.
The dude in the middle was incredibly deluded, claiming he was robbed.
Yeah. Ok. Maybe when you get some sort of abdominal definition, kegger.
I feel I must mention it was his first competition.
...though I won't blame you if you ask "WHAT competition?"

I call him a hornet. Such a tiny waist... but look at the size of his back!
BEEEEEAST!
My boy is fucking beautiful.
I SHARE SOME OF MY GENETIC MAKEUP WITH THIS ADONIS!
 JESUS CHRIST!
He has his pops to thank for the face (ha... as a kid I was super shy around him--my godson's dad-- because I thought he was so freakin' good looking. I can remember thinking like this since I was like... 5), but the body? All his Ma's work... aka, my cousin... and she gets that from my grandpa. Dude was batshit crazy... but he gave his kids the legacy of a fucking rockin' body (just look at Mooney's Dad from back in the day:
you can't tell me this man isn't a freakin' stud!
He may have been shorter than a good few of the dudes in Hometown... but muscle mass was another story. That's what he looked like naturally. Dudes in my maternal side of the family are badasses, period)

Ha. Suddenly I'm no longer sleepy.
No. Yes, I am.
But let me just say it one more time:
My godson, my little guy, mi chiquito, my little piece of heart, is the motherfucking shit... and so fucking handsome... and I'm glad Latin Americans recognize it.
WOOO-HOOOO!
Just wait until you get to know him! His heart is just as gorgeous!
he's being a goofball, just FYI

2 comments:

Mooney said...

Haha, aww my daddy is so handsome! :]

AnoMALIE said...

mi tio's a little stud muffin I just wanna squeeze as hard as possible! lol