Saturday, November 12, 2011

Please come back

I was planning on writing much more these last few days, I mean, Rafa has been in town since Thursday night (I felt so stupid, but the thought that got me through the excruciatingly long workday on Thursday was the thought "Rafa flies in at 7! Rafa flies in at 7!" Oh, how life changes when you get old). There has been more than enough action and topics of conversation had these couple of days.

  • The sushi baby on Thursday.
  • My broski's first Rebel game (my treat, in honor of Veteran's Day) on Friday.
  • The boxing match today.
  • The never-ending Penn State drama. 
  • Continuously being asked if I'm sick by various people over the weekend (it's scaring me a little).

Just to name a few.
But it's SO DAMN HARD to get on the computer!
When my day is done, all I want to do is sleep.

Now, Rafa leaves at 4:30 in the morning... and... who knows what's in store for him. All we really know is he starts his job at the Juarez consulate on Monday.

I hate how quickly life passes you by... and how reluctant I've become at recording it.
But hey... let's have a giggle, right?
I'm glad we DID have the opportunity to be goofballs for at least one minute together:
Our tribute to our godsons (The Adonis and his equally buff bro).
D will have me shot if she knows I posted this.
I wish we didn't have to grow up.

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

That is a freakin' cute picture and you should frame it for your parents :)

AnoMALIE said...

lol thanks, I would definitely do it, but I think D would have a heart attack... or just destroy the photo, that little party pooper.