Monday, November 28, 2011

Watched it

Looks like I'm trying REAL hard to assimilate to American culture... at the age of 26.

I went ahead and for the first time ever participated in another great American tradition: Cyber Monday.
I didn't think I'd be one of those people... but apparently I am.
I blame the depression.

I wasn't too terrible. I purchased something I really needed... something I've been needing for well over five years: a watch.
Sounds reasonable, right?
Well... I went a little overboard... and purchased two.

The prices were so awesome, once I had my original watch I thought "What the hell, let's get another one!"
So now I have a white ceramic watch for my everyday use... and a black stainless steel watch with a little bling (WHAT THE FUCK! I usually HATE people who bling their shit out... but now I've joined their club. I'm disgusted with myself... but the watch is pretty fucking sexy) for days when I feel... sad?
Yeah, let's use that.
Both bad boys weigh a pound! That shit excites me a little too much...

I still consider this very successful, since I saved a total of $1113.56.
Good shit, right? Right.

Needless to say, I am now going to have to beg for my Barça birthday trip.

Goddamn impulsivity... stupid personality flaw!

2 comments:

Kelley Karas said...

ooo.. What did you get????? I was very bad yesterday and bought an expensive guitar. In my defense it was cheaper than the one I was going to buy at some point next year.

AnoMALIE said...

bwahaha! the way I see it, we're allowed to spoil ourselves once in a while, right?
I ended up getting a black Michael Kors watch and then went crazy and got a ceramic watch.
I just really, REALLY wanted a watch. haha