Sunday, November 20, 2011

Not so happy little trees

SO.
I (as well as the rest of the world, I'm sure) find that my doodles relate to my emotional state.

Not too long ago, I was drawing "happy trees" all over the place... largely due to me spending too much time watching Bob Ross while knocking out my morning sprints.

My "paintings" looked more like this:
Remember, this is my FIRST time drawing any sort of trees without the aid of a pencil.
Not to mention my paintbrush was less than desirable for the technique.
But enough with the excuses.
I tried working on something today... mainly because I was stranded in my room because my folks decided to have company over... and I'm anti-social. I felt no desire to converse with these people and answer their questions (Mainly because it'd go something like this: Me? Where do I work? Nowhere. I was fired on Friday. What do I do? Nothing. I have a biology degree hanging on that wall right there behind you... but I haven't done shit with it. What do I want to do? I'm not sure... right now it's mostly just suicide... but... I'm not too sure how keen my folks are to the idea of... you know... me being dead and all...).
So I just sat in my room and painted.

I quit at this:
What the... fuck am I doing? Fuck if I know.

How am I doing?
Fine, man. I'm fine.

No comments: